Welcome to 209Digital!
These are the terms and conditions for: https://209digital.io
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before accessing, using or obtaining any materials, information, products or services.
209Digital is a video animation agency that offers the following services, digital products or content:
- 2d animation videos
- Motion graphics
- Kinetic typography
209Digital attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, 209Digital does not warrant that products and services descriptions, prices or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
WORK PRODUCT RIGHTS
“Work Product” means all original creations prepared by 209Digital for Customer in connection with this Agreement and the following services: 2d animation videos, motion graphics and Kinetic typography and any other product created by 209Digital.
Upon full and final payment, 209Digital assigns to Customer all rights, title and interest in and to the Work Product produced for Customer, for personal use only, the commercial license is not included. The right to exploit digital art and commercial license can only be granted under written authorization from 209Digital.
RESALE OF PRODUCTS
Customers may not resell any portion of the digital work to any other party without prior written permission from 209Digital, which may be granted or withheld in 209Digital’s sole discretion.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video, audio clips, data compilation, and software, is the property of 209Digital, its merchants, or its content suppliers and protected by USA and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of 209Digital and protected by USA and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of 209Digital or its software suppliers and protected by USA and international copyright laws.
You have no authorization to copy, transmit, distribute, display, republish, post, or upload from our website in any way without our prior written approval, or stated otherwise on our site. You may print a copy of our site’s content strictly for personal use only. By doing so, you also consent not to directly or indirectly change or remove any copyright, trade name, service mark, trademark, or any other proprietaries shown on any of our content. Any alterations or use of content outside the guidelines of this Terms and Conditions violates intellectual property rights. By accessing our website, you do not own any rights or titles to our content or other intellectual properties.
- The content and information available on the website (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such Content and information, is proprietary to 209Digital or licensed to the 209Digital by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by 209Digital;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by 209Digital in connection with the services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; or
- Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by 209Digital.
209DIGITAL (THE WEBSITE) RESPONSIBILITIES
209Digital has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on 209Digital or contact us for exact sizes.
209Digital shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
209Digital will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Because of the nature of the Internet 209Digital provides and maintains The Website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of The Website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our Website may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use The Website in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse 209Digital for any loss or damage caused as a result.
209Digital will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, 209Digital excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to 209Digital and 209Digital shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on 209Digital Website;
- Any interruptions to or delays in updating 209Digital Website;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of The Website or any work purchased through The Website;
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from The Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from 209Digital.
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
This website may contain links to third parties. Any dealings with third parties included within or on 209Digital involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. 209Digital is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on 209Digital does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by 209Digital or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on 209Digital is provided to you for informational purposes only. 209Digital encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While 209Digital works to ensure the information on 209Digital is current and accurate.
You agree to defend and indemnify 209Digital from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- (i) your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- (iii) your use of the 209Digital website.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the site and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
These Terms are governed by the USA law. Use of our website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our Platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.